Kamis, 15 Oktober 2015

Become a Great Writer

How to Become a Great Writer Read Now If Not Want Loss!  - Previously I have to apologize if the title of this article a little "threaten" you. But I seriously with this title because there are three important things that I want to. It's about how to become a great writer.

Idea Write


How can you write well,
How you can write better. And
How can you write better and better again and again ...

Not my intention to teach you to write. But I believe and trust, each person in the world who are interested in writing a book will always want to get better writing and better.

They want the text accepted by the reader, the text is easy to understand, want to fast writing published, want to book a best seller if possible, would like to become a great writer and many other desires.

But the problem is not all writers get what he wants. Not all writers managed to become a great writer. Approximately what is the cause?


The reason we often hear normally like this. I want to like this, but there is no sufficient expertise. I want to do this, but I can not be it. I want to make this, but I am extraordinarily busy life.

Do you ever feel the same?

But I want to say that the reason the first barrier to achieve what we want, especially when answering the question how to become a great writer, is: WE DO NOT WRITE WITH LOVE.

Let's, for a while .... you will find the most valuable pearls in this paper. Because of his rather long ... pull a deep breath, hold for a while and then remove slowly ... Yep, let's read together ...

I want to tell the story of a world-class great writer who wrote many books best seller. He wrote on the foundation of LOVE and continuous self-improvement. He Joe Vitale who wrote many best-selling book The Key bleak, Hypnotic Writing, The Atractor Factor and many other great books.

He talked about how he could be a great writer when he found the greatest success key called LOVE.

One time he heard about a man named Dr. Hew Len can heal a madman just to heal himself first.

The doctor is said to have cured many oran mental illness. Before she was assigned to a psychiatric hospital in a region in America there. The condition is very chaotic hospital psychiatric hospital because it is a criminal lunatic who can injure anyone nearby.

And doctors Hew Len was assigned there. After reviewing and examining the patients she handled one by one. Slowly but surely, many patients show signs of recovery. Patients who had been shackled, not anymore. Initially the nurses who work there are very afraid to approach patients now they can freely interact with them. Was so much commotion and chaos is now becoming an element of calm.

Hearing that, Joe Vitale interested in contacting the doctor Hew Len. Because of his busy piling up, he just talked over the phone. I cite the pieces of his conversation with the doctor Hew Len, in the book The Atractor Factor bonus that Joe gave me, below.

"How do you heal them?" I asked.

"By way of curing myself first." Replied the doctor briefly.

I asked again, "How do you heal yourself?"

What did the doctor, it turns out when he saw the list of mental patient who was on his desk, he said,

"Sorry to bother you, I love you." He said it was constantly and continuously again.

"That's it?" I asked.

"Yes, that's it." Replied the doctor Hew short.

Joe was very inspired by the great man this one and he has embraced and believed in this method. Namely methods heal others by healing or calming oneself first. He believes this advice will succeed. And he gave the following examples of its application.

"When I received an email that coarse language that makes me offended, I am immediately aware of and apply the methods doctors Hew Len. I said in front of the email, "I'm sorry and I love you. 'Then I suddenly felt calm about what I had just done."

A few weeks after that Joe decided to attend the workshop which was held Dr. Hew Len. Joe finally come face to face with him. After a long chat, Hew Len says doctors are very happy with Joe's book: The Atractor Factor. The doctor said that the vibrations Joe's book will continue to rise. People will be happy to read it.

Then Joe asked, "How about the sales of my book out there, whether it will increase as well?"

"The books are not to be out there." Hew doctor explained. Once again he managed to toss the mind of Joe with petuahnya, "They are still in you." The books were still inside you, the doctor said Hew Len honestly and sincerely.

And indeed, in a short time the book was selling well in the market because Joe did write a book with all your soul and with all LOVE.

From the conversation with the doctor Hew Len, Joe said,

"That to fix anything in our lives, including repairing the world, then there is only one place to look: namely ourselves ...." He said.

"When you see it, then look at the LOVE." He continued.

Thus inspiring story of Joe free books given to me, The Atractor Factor. The impression after reading really deep and powerful. The words and the story is so inspiring.

And I also carry the main message of the story above into the world of writing which I wrestled. That I need to fix ourselves first before you want to change the world by writing. I have to love yourself before loved anyone else. I have to clean up the negative intention when writing. I must be honest in writing and did not violate the code of ethics of writing as not cite the opinion of people honestly.

If you want to improve your world, then you have to love yourself, you have to improve yourself. If you want to heal others then there should heal yourself first of dirty thoughts and intentions.

If you want to attract the many advantages of writing into your life, both material and meaningful benefit, then you have to address the issue inside yourself first.

When you want to publish an article or a book, ask yourself:

Is the content of this article is really from my heart? Or,
Is this article comes from my experience? Or,
Is this article already contain useful knowledge? Or,
Is the language easy to understand? Or,
Is my writing may inspire me to improve myself?

And that's one of the earliest to figure out how to write a book that is good and true.

If you are writing a lot of benefits for you, then it will certainly be beneficial as well for some people, or even a lot of people out there. But if you're not sure of your writing, how others will be affected or gain knowledge from there.

This is also true as you read a good book or a best seller, you feel writing it attracted the attention of your thoughts and feelings. This may be caused by writing truly born of the sincerity of the author to share the best of him.

When you write with LOVE from the deepest heart, then there will be a lot of people will get knowledge from it. Or there will be many people who will change and improve himself. And the more people who would like to have your book of course.

The bonus book Atractor Factor Joe Vitale who has given to me has catapulted myself to always improve themselves before fixing other people. He has motivated me to continue to write well and be a great writer. Thank you Joe.


EmoticonEmoticon