Minggu, 20 September 2015

Motivation to be More Diligent in Writing Article

hello all loyal readers the best way to write, today I akaan share your motivation for all, while I will discuss today is how the heck to overcome your laziness in writing, would you ever felt that way, see my story in writing articles...

Motivation to be more diligent in writing
feel lazy?


If your motivation Writing Up Down Often, the solution - There is an interesting question about the motivation to write from my friends here ...

"I often do not focus on writing, often gets the motivation motivation but quickly faded, how to tips and tricks in order to increase motivation to write?"

Many more questions about the steps or how to increase the motivation to write like that.

Answer:

The spirit of write ups and downs are common in the world of writing, particularly in learning to write a book. People are often so excited when early start something. But over time, slowly decaying motivation to write it.

How should? Here are tips ...

1. Recall the purpose of your writing

What is the purpose of your writing? Try to calm yourself. Look back at your goal to do so. What do you want to accomplish from writing. Is to express themselves? Whether to support a family? Is it to help others achieve a better life better? Or what?

Try to remember the purpose of your writing. Clarify the purpose. The goal is exactly what would encourage you to stay strong and hold the spirit writing.

2. Get rid of Stress

When your motivation decreases, maybe you're stressed. Environmental pressure was upon you. And it was very influential on your physical and mental condition.

Think well your current condition. Is this the stress you experience heavy or light? When light, remove so that you can focus on your goal! If the problem is severe, solve that problem, immediately! Afterwards, you can lightly focusing on goal. When the big problem that you do not finish soon, you are stuck.

3. Sharing with friends one interest 
When your spirit down, you may need to share (sharing) with your friends who are both writers. You can chat with your friends. You tell me your problems on them. Maybe they have a solution that can make your writing passion reawakened.

I often do this. When the spirit is down, I forced myself to meet a friend of the interest. The results were not in vain, semangatpun appear instantly. Never heard positive feedback from them, to see their faces just has to make my spirit. Do you also never feel the same?

4. Follow the writing training.

Writing training will also make you excited because, first, you'll find a lot of fresh knowledge there. Secondly, you will find a collection of people who are passionate. The formula is this: Lethargic + Many Fresh Knowledge + Passion = Very Much Pumped.

5. Request On the Most Powerful

Each problem must be a solution. The quickest way to calm down and prepare to get inspired is to surrender to Allah SWT. Bring yourself to Him. Multiply prayer. You must be given if requested by him. No prayer is useless. If you are weak, ask the Most Powerful! It is simple logic that is suitable for anyone and at any age.

Lastly ... I want to share the experience. When I was experiencing conditions that are less excited ...

So I would ask myself. Until when I am less motivated like this? While in front of it, there is a goal that I should pursue. Not for myself, but for the purpose that I love: writing down the solution to the problem of many people. To that end, I have to get up! Risen! Risen!

Yes! I would clench my hands up shouting words that vigorously, "I Can!"

How about you, do you have an interesting experience about the motivation to write? Let's share together in the comments field.


if you think this article useful please share with friends, if there are suggestions please post your comments, we would love to hear ... !!!


EmoticonEmoticon